reminder

walleyejigger

Just a heads up to those like me who's outdoors card expires at the the end of this year, time to get renewed,

just did it online and actually managed to print out the "e licence" this time, site says it may take up to 20 days to get a new card, so i SHOULD have some wiggle room before the new year

$142.50 ouch

yes i've got the 3 year fishing with the 3 year small game,

Irish, too bad they won't tweak the system for something so simple as an apostrophy, guess they're just lazy

GCD, as much as a lifetime licence sounds good i'm not ready to get to the point where i'm eligible for that perk yet, LOL i guess paying isn't so bad

I gave $100 in 1989 for a lifetime Alabama fishing license, I've been fishing on it for "free" for the past 8 yrs. and have 12 more years of free fishing left.

The state of Alabama started requiring a saltwater fishing license in 1993, since I bought my lifetime freshwater fishing license before that date I was "grandfathered" in on a lifetime saltwater fishing license at no extra charge.

I gave $100 in 1989 for a lifetime Alabama fishing license, I've been fishing on it for "free" for the past 8 yrs. and have 12 more years of free fishing left.

The state of Alabama started requiring a saltwater fishing license in 1993, since I bought my lifetime freshwater fishing license before that date I was "grandfathered" in on a lifetime saltwater fishing license at no extra charge.

:clapping:

I wish they had that here in ON!

Or at least the option to buy more than 3 years in advance. Oh wait, but then they couldn't jack the prices at any moments notice :stretcher:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reminder.

GCD, you know when you are going to die?