Ice fishing

Roy

That sounds alomst perfect to me, TJSA. I think you are missing a can of Habitant pea soup, lid almost removed to keep the ashes out. If you want yer soup hot, you have to heat it there. Do you grill sardines too? What's a pork smokie?

Inquiring minds need to know.

Frozen Lake=

Rented Ice Hut=

Ice hut with nice warm heater=

Wife in Private Hut :thumbsup_anim:

All Totals

Priceless Fishing adventure! :Gonefishing:

What can u say we are still honeymooners!

Lorissa

Yep we (the mrs,s and I)were like that.We would fish during the night hours at Chubbs fish huts off of hwy 48.Get yer minds out of the gutters. :w00t::w00t: . Then one night, one of those real cold ones,a crack lets loose that shaked the bejeezerrs out of the hut. Yep,that cured that problem. I do ask just so she feels wanted,but the answer is always NO. :w00t::w00t:

She likes the warm days on the boat instead. ;):thumbsup_anim:

For sure! I dunno what it is, but I love my icefishing - like Terry it said , for almost all of the province for a coupla months, its the only game in town

as other have touched on, ice fishing can more of a social thing. I find people (complete strangers) are much more friendlier this time of year.

Gotta love a hot coffee in the portable hut & soft hypnotic hummming of the Vex & perch on the floor :D

So let me get this straight....

You guys get up in the middle of the night, crawl out of bed leaving behind a nice warm wife to go set your donkey down in a cardboard box on a frozen lake?

Your wives are warm?

My wife's feet are always 2 degrees below zero on a normal day I swear.

And if I've been out with the boys the night before...

I tell you...she's Dam cold :w00t:

Maybe its time I start Ice fishing?

I used to hate ice fishing, until I invested in a floater suit, now I feel safe and warm ! To me, ice fishing doesnt compare to open water bass fishing, but it does help me to get through the winter and at least into May when pike and walleye open. Even occasionally I'll find an open trib and drift for bows, but ice fishing is getting to be more enjoyable as I learn more about winter patterns.