Ice Fishing Shelter on Ebay

kingjames_2nd

Yep pain to set up ... not too thin at all ... actually surprisingly warm ... but not the best in high winds ... I personally love this one because the ice screws cant be beat even in the highest of winds ... and setup is easy even if you are alone.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/4-person-Ice-Cube-Shelt...A1%7C240%3A1318

But dont be fooled ... 4 man is they way to go for 2 of you ... 2 man is just right if you are alone

I have the 4 man & it's really not too thin, it is suprisingly warm inside. It is a bit of a pain in the ass to set up (exactly like a tent).. & it really isn't that great in the wind! To sum it up it's basically just a glorified tent with the bottom cut out! But it's better than nothing!!

I got mine & an 8" auger for $50, in my opinion unless you get a good deal like that, save your money & go for a better one!

You don't want to be wasting your time attempting to set that up in the wind (aka chasing it across the lake). Buddy had one. We spent about an hour setting it up in 25k winds then we were pretty much propping it up with our heads the rest of the trip because the wind blew it right over. Good thing he had decent ice anchors!