Musky Grand Slam

fishnsled

I told you Saturday, you should go to Quinte and not bother fishin for those fish of 10,000 casts! But oh no, you'd rather waste a day chasing those ugly things!!!! LMAO!!!

I guess Cliff really did school yah and yah took it ta heart! Still LMAO!

Awesome day bud! Congrats... so how's Ken's ticker doing! Has he stopped shaking yet?!!!(Once again LMAO!)

HH

Will,

Hey Bud, when your certain, give me a shout about what setup you'd like in the baits.

Blade colour,Boo/hair, trebsNsingle or all trebs..(I actually prefer having a larger single at the end..plastics attachNlook great and ease in hook removal....

Lately Ive been using 10/0 singles for the last hook with, 8/0-trebs 1st and 7/0 trebs in the middle..........

.........------'KEEPÉM SHARP'------........!

Will,

that 2nd pic with the head shot is awesome.....If its OK with you Im going to enlarge that pic for my wall.

We'll getTOgethernext year........'Perhaps the Opener?

Peter, I'll be in touch. I know after talking how busy you are right now but I'll put together an order and we'll square up on the opener next year. As for the pic of the head shot, pm me your email and I'll send you a copy of the original for the best quality.

I thought that Bly handed those musky to Cliff for the pictures...that's what i heard :whistling:

I was there and as Cliff said, what happens on the boat, stays on the boat. Right Cliff?

Thanks!! Everyone loves to get on my case...LOL

And GCD...yep...Will schools me most times out!!! I had a lucky day...I can admit that....

Oh yeah, there was another reason I maybe outfished him that day, but what happens on the boat stays on the boat.... :whistling:

Again Will....great job out there...that 48 incher was a real beaut!!!

Thanks Cliff, the week before was your day, just don't ever do that to me again. :angry::P Maybe at Lakair next year after a few brown pops we might let what happened that day slip out.

nice fish man i wish i could get one that big out of my kayak

The way those fish fought it would be like putting a 20hp on the back of your yak. :w00t: I could not believe the power they had for this time of year. What a thrill!

Very nice Will! You didnt bring Ms. Smith?

She's more of a fair weather fishing person EC1. Thanks for the reply

After reading your report and seein those fish, I think I'll take the afternoon off today and head out on the river

It's close enough to noon, go and get'em! :Gonefishing:

I told you Saturday, you should go to Quinte and not bother fishin for those fish of 10,000 casts! But oh no, you'd rather waste a day chasing those ugly things!!!! LMAO!!!

I guess Cliff really did school yah and yah took it ta heart! Still LMAO!

Awesome day bud! Congrats... so how's Ken's ticker doing! Has he stopped shaking yet?!!!(Once again LMAO!)

HH

I know Joe. The original plan was to hit Quinte but with the forecast of the winds we opted for a smaller body of water. Foolish, just foolish. :rolleyes::P Ken and Gerry are recovering. They left with their arms in slings and wearing back braces after throwing the big baits all day. :D Something they were not use to.

As for Cliff, just some fun times. Everyone has their day it just so happens that mine was MUCH better then his. :jerry:

Thanks for the replies eveyone.

Almost for got Wild, no pics of the BNB special. Just a big inline spinner that looks like (as Gerry called it) a feather duster with a single blade up top.

But no...you weren't bitter....LOL.

Can't believe I'm going to say this, but we gotta hit the ice this winter Will.

Not bitter at all Cliff. :D I look at it this way, 8 muskies have come into my boat in 2 outtings, pretty damn good I'd say. ;) And yes, I'll get you on the ice this winter, see if we can't get you into a whitey or laker. :Gonefishing: