A COUPLE OF SPOTS OPEN FOR SAT NOV 8 ON THE BAY

fishhunter

I HAVE A COUPLE SPOTS STILL OPEN FOR SAT NOVEMBER 8 FOR WALLEYE :clapping: . BOAT LEAVES PICTON HARBOUR AT 6 AND FISH TILL 3- OR 4 . ALL EQUPIMENT SUPPLIED. :thumbsup_anim: PM ME IF YOU WANT MORE INFO. :Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

IF ANYONE WANTS THIS ADD OFF JUST SAY SO AND ITS GONE. HAVE MADE THIS OFFER OTHER TIMES ON HERE THIS FALL. 16 DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE ENJOYED A DAY OF FISHING BECAUSE OF IT. JUST LOOKING TO COVER EXPENSES. SO TO ME NOT SPAM BUT LEAVE IT UP TO YOU GUYS IF YOU WANT IT OFF.

Edited by fishhunter

I'd say "sharing expenses" is no different than any OFC'rs posting in Hook ups and going out.

Lloyd's not charging his Guiding fees when he offers these trips up to fill the blank spots in his schedule.... so that he can keep his skills honed (and get some OFC'rs into fish that they would otherwise never see at the same time!)

I'd say "sharing expenses" is no different than any OFC'rs posting in Hook ups and going out.

Lloyd's not charging his Guiding fees when he offers these trips up to fill the blank spots in his schedule.... so that he can keep his skills honed (and get some OFC'rs into fish that they would otherwise never see at the same time!)

Well said irishfield

Sorry Lloyd looks like i'll be missing this saturdays fishing once again have a birthday party i have to atend or else the doghouse i go.

Why do birthdays always mess up my fishing plans :wallbash:

My bro told me about Lloyed and his days out. Yep,share the fuel costs(OFC,ers) and you get a great day on the water.

Rob asked me to join up this weekend,but I still have no venison in the frezzer,so it,s off to the stand this weekend,back with the bow.

Rob give nothing but praise to this guy. :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I think what Lloyd is doing is great and should be encouraged and praised. He is giving OFNers (like myself) an opportunity to experience the BOQ (with an experienced guide) for a very reasonable expectation that only his expenses be covered.

Good luck in filling those spots on Saturday...I'll be seeing you on Sunday. Can't wait.

Fisher