Bay Of Quinte Walleyes !!!!!

fishindevil

Holy Crap Shawn,

I had to fish with that Geoff guy once before fishing for Muskie, I feel your pain man, I feel your pain... grin....

I'm sure you guys had a blast. Geoff, did you use anything else than the Double Cowgirls for them walleyes? ha ha ha ha

Cheers, Ron...

Ron you leave my cowgirl out of this. She hasn't done anything to you LOL. :P I have to say it was a tough day until the afternoon when we started changing things up and using a little longer lines. It was a pleasure to fish with you Shawn and I appreciate you letting my tag along. Percher that fish was dynamite my wife would probably give you a kiss right now if you were in Oshawa. She was in heaven when she came home from work tonight and I had it all cokked up and ready to go.

Geoff

Edited by GNODDY

• 1 month later...

I have heard way to many stories about the walleyes that come out of that bay.... the size of them are ridiculous!!!! ... I dont want to seem stupid or anything, but does anyone know how well the ice fishing is there?... also in the summer.. is there any good shoreline fishing on Quinte?PM me if you can reply, thaty would be greatly appreciated. :)