Any1 has Lowrance X-15 GPS/Sonar

idesign

I have one. Lowrance X15 is great and realiable GPS unit. I do like its wide screen.

I dont mind you send me a PM. If you have any technical questions or problems, I suggest you take your unit to Lowrance & Eagle Canada. Their services are good.

The address:

Lowrance/Eagle Canada,

919 Matheson Blvd. E.

Mississauga, Ontario

If you post the question here....more people will learn...

Last time i used this unit it was showing me wrong depth.Like in 350FOW it was showing me 900FOW.sometime it was showing ok.and sometime it was not showing at all.does any1 know what could be the problem.

Also does any1 know if i can use same transcuder & gps if i get new color lowrance gps/sonar so that i dont haev to do new wiring.are they all same connection.let me know.thx

Edited by New Angler

Last time i used this unit it was showing me wrong depth.Like in 350FOW it was showing me 900FOW.sometime it was showing ok.and sometime it was not showing at all.does any1 know what could be the problem.

Also does any1 know if i can use same transcuder & gps if i get new color lowrance gps/sonar so that i dont haev to do new wiring.are they all same connection.let me know.thx

possible the transducer is mounted incorrectly or not snapped into its home position

most times when it reads the wrong depth on mine, it's because another high power unit is running and cause interference.

you can change the settings to help reject other signals or turn the other unit off or tell the guy in the other boat he is too close

if it loses the lock on the lake bottom it can also read the wrong depth, make sure the transducer is positioned right and the bottom of the transducer is clean

that's all I can think of right now