Deer Hunting - Black Powder Report

Leecher

Nice little buck the brother in law shot today.... used his black powder riffle.... from what we talked about, one shot.... dropped it right in it's tracks.... nice broad shot.

Being careful at what I like to show in my hunting reports and considering the younger viewers out there, the pics are shown as links.

***** CAUTION *****

The following links are not suitable for younger viewers, parental guidance and viewer discretion is advised

Happy Hunter

Second pic

Hope you enjoy B)

Leechman

Edited by Leechman

Congrats to your brother inlaw thats a nice buck :thumbsup_anim:

Rob

Thanks Rob, sure is a nice buck.... will relay your comments to him :)

maaaan your getting my all riled up here....CANT WAIT for the first week of December

Hawk

I hear ya hawk.... Can't wait either.... leaving this coming Friday for a week at deer camp B)

Soon Bro,very soon.

Nice kill.

Thanks misfish :D

Matt I remember seeing a post from you about going for a non restricted course. Since you got a tag that means you pass.... congratulation :clapping:

i passed both courses I am sticking with my bow for now as it takes like 12 weeks for my PAL to come in.

Also that buck looks awesome

I always wanted to take it up as a kid but my mom wouldn't let me just yet now she has faced it its not a faze just something I always loved and is no longer holding my back. I plan to do the course over Christmas or march break if there offering it.

I always wanted to take it up as a kid but my mom wouldn't let me just yet now she has faced it its not a faze just something I always loved and is no longer holding my back. I plan to do the course over Christmas or march break if there offering it.

With that positive attitude you will succeed. Been hunting since I'm 12 years old and just can't get enough of it B)

My first few years weren't all that good but with time gain lot's more experience and a good friend of mine showed me how to become a better hunter. So far in 31 years of hunting only were able to successfully shoot 5 deers. Three of the racks are hung up on the wall and everyday looking at them remember each and every moment.

Best of luck to you :D

Congrats to your brother in-law on a nice animal.

Thanks smokey :thumbsup_anim:

Just receive an email from him and the story is that the deer, when he saw it was on the move and had to bark/yell 3 times in order for the deer to stop before him @40 yards, black powder, you only get one shot and got him through the lungs and drop right in it's tracks.

He also says to thank everyone for the kind comments :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Leechman