Is milking salmon eggs considered as "poaching"?

Guest Fishing For Life

I am in amazement about how most of the threads posted this late summer/early fall on this forum in regards to salmon have gone south so quickly.. Many of the posters here have absolutely blown me away.. I thought anglers were suposed to be calm and wise.. I guess that's not the case for all..

LOL this guy is the only guy I know that can get 30 replies to his post in 2 hours.... :clapping: You must brainstorm these conflicting subjects for at least a day or 2 before you put them up ....Dude , there's some stuff that you just don't bring up !!!! By now you must have learned who will give you good answers to all of your bizzar, and debate starting questions ...just PM PEOPLE ABOUT SH_ _T LIKE THIS !!!!!

Edited by JDMLS

You should guide the newbie, novice, etc... in the right direction eather than scold and belittle. Pointing to the "Ask a CO" site and other such sources will generate a far more desirable outcome.

Sometimes, the newbie you rag on is just some 13-14 year old kid looking for answers. Unlike many of us, they weren't raised from the cradle with 'silver hooks and fishing line', and don't have somebody at home to teach them about the outdoors. Or they come from a part of the world where sport fishing is unknown. As experienced and skilled anglers we should provide sound advice on the forum rather than treat someone asking questions like a useless teat.

I am in amazement about how most of the threads posted this late summer/early fall on this forum in regards to salmon have gone south so quickly.. Many of the posters here have absolutely blown me away.. I thought anglers were suposed to be calm and wise.. I guess that's not the case for all..

Fear not young Skywalker widom still walks the halls at the OFC---but it is true many have gone to the dark side--you can tell these people by seeing them on the riverbanks using Quantum products and having a Loblaws receipts for Stay puffs hanging outta their pockets.

And in conclusion I leave you with advice to go forth with---Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

AAAH I'm just goofin around that's all.....

Couldn't agree more.If you don't like a post,don't read it or respond to it.Why trash this guy for asking a question?

For those of you that don't know.....the same guy has posted about salmon every week, looking to start something.....that is why he is getting the negative replies so don't complain about them....they have their reasoning...

Hawk

Hey thanks for clearning that up,you don't like post about salmon...so I shouldn"t complain.Do you have any more rules I need to know about?