Musky Charter

bassman

Hey gang,

I was thinking about taking a customer or two out for a musky charter in the next 1-2 months. We're all based out of the GTA and don't mind traveling a couple of hours to a good fishery.

Do you know of any good and reputable guides that can accommodate 3 anglers, and know a thing or two about musky?

I know there are a few guides on the board, feel free to respond, but I would prefer to hear from the customers.

Cheers

"couple of hours" of the GTA puts you on the Kawarthas or Georgian Bay. Decide whether you want to catch fish or try to catch one big one.

Davis Battah runs a good service in the Kawarthas and Mr. Follow, a member here is involved with Graham B. who guides on the bay. While I've never taken a charter, theirs or otherwise, both of these guys run reputable gigs. I am sure you'll get other suggestions as well.

I was out on a charter with Davis Battah , he's a hard working great guy and we caught a few fish. Davis has a 20 foot boat with a stand up top which was really nice on the cool and windy fall day. Almost forgot to mention that we fished Balsam. :thumbsup_anim:

Give Frank a call at Niagara Sport Fishing. He's the best Muskie Guide in the Niagara region. http://www.niagarasportfishing.ca/

Take a look at some of the HOGS that his customers have landed!!!

Good luck!

Don't overlook Paul here from Cast Adventures either, he is a first class guy to spend the day on the water with, and a great multi-species guide who knows how to have a great time and put tonnes of fish in the boat. :Gonefishing:

Looking forward to seeing ya on the river this season for giant chrome Paul ,you will be seeing my boat alot :Gonefishing:

Edited by jwl

Ahhh, I must have gotten Graham and him mixed up. I've also heard great things about Graham to.. I think either would be a great bet for anyone who wants the chance to tie into a monster.

You started on with Graham not so long ago right? Some of the pics on your site are incredible!

check out Captain Rick Verbeem from Can-Am charter he is located in Belle River on Lake St.Clair and is a very good captain and boats alot of fish you will have a great time with him I send alot of people his way as I know he will treat you right and you have a great chance for multi fish day out.

http://www.can-amcharters.com/

Hi Bill I've known Graham For 32 years we went to school together. Yes I have started up with him this year but I've done a few guided days over the last few years for pike and pickerel in the spring as well a few for Graham. This year I bought a boat and decided to help him out parttime.