Last Report

Fishmaster

Well till the Tourney on September 6th,2008

Next weekend im holding my 2nd Annuall Walleye Hunters Tourney off Port Maitland. Fishing has been great the past few days and it's looking like September is going to be another great month of walleye fishing. This year we are asking all people in the tourney to dontate 1 fish for our fish fry. Rain Date for the Tourney and Fish Fry will be Sunday Sept 7th ...

The reason for the fish fry this year is to gather some extra money that will be Donated in memory of Bill Eastman to his Family ...Bill past away August 21st on Lake Erie after he left Port Colborne, heading back to Port Maitland in his 21ft Searay. His board name here was (Billye),some of you may have known Bill personally some may not have known him at all , the point is, like the rest of us, Bill loved fishing Walleye. He frequented the Weather Bouy fishing from Port Colborne to the Port Maitland . He passed away doing something he loved and the sad part is he left 2 Young Children behind Alex and Michelle and many loving family members and friends.

So if you can next weekend, for a small $5.00 donation, come out and enjoy free camping , and a nice plate of Walleye. This is in support of a great cause ...

All memebers fishing the tourney we look forward to seeing you... for more information on the tournament please click the link below.

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23293

If anyone would like to make a seperate donation or help out in any way during this event it would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact Steve, Bernadette or Darrell at Fishmasters Bait and Tackle 905-701-6874

Here are a few of the hogs that have come off of Port Maitland in the last couple of days

walleye2008002.jpg

walleye2008006.jpg

August30-08005.jpg

August30-08008.jpg

WalleyeChartersAugust192008002.jpg

WalleyeChartersAugust192008004.jpg

August30-08006.jpg

August30-08011.jpg

August 30 th Catch What a Beatuy Day on the Lake

August30-08009.jpg

Guest Johnny Bass

Very nice! Some pretty impressive pickerel there. I wonder if they ever come in thick near the shore where you can cast for them?They must go somewhere in the fall, no?

Fishmaster! Great fish!

Will be stopping in tomorrow to regestir for the tourney. How many boats are signed up so far?

Look for the FJ and Mr Pike.

Going out first thing tomorrow, any depths I shold start at? Would be greatly appreciated.

Darren

It would be great to see some OFNer's out for this event ....if they call for a Small Craft Warning for Saturday the tourney will be held over till Sunday...so far weather looks like its going to shape up for Sat ..

Not looking too good for Sat right now.

33knot winds and 4.5 footers as of Friday at 10.00 am.

My buddie and I are planning to do the tourney on Saturday but if its weathered out I cant go Sunday as its Bills home openor and i have tickets.

No problemo, Bucktail...just leave your boat and we'll fill it up with fish on Sunday -- LOL :D

wish I could have gotten out for this one..I been working every weekend all summer..last weekend was the last for a while, so didn't plan ahead for entering any tournies. Because of this as well, I brought the other boat to camp a couple weeks ago for a few weeks, so no boats or gear at home. It's for a great cause, and is a great way to get a bunch of people together for the day. Hope everyone has a safe day on the water.

I should have thought this out a little better, perhaps I could have teamed up with another boat for the day :dunno: , you guys may see me at the fish fry later on :Gonefishing:

Your more then welcome to come for the FRY jwl...

I should have planned this a little sooner and seen if anyone needs or wants an extra on thier boat..didn't think I would be off work :dunno: Friday night is not a good time to start planning this for tommorrow :blink::lol: