Lake Seymour Report

MCTFisher9120

For me the start of my trip was nothing but swimming and relaxing as i had been fishing non stop for two weeks right before i went here, to Campbellford. I did not have a boat this time so for me it was all shore fishing. I caught myself a PB largemouth bass for this lake. It weiged in at 4.1 lbs. I caught it on a Yum Dinger early morning off the dock. Here are some of the fish i caught:

4.1lb Bass

087.jpg

And another shot of it

090.jpg

Little topwater bass

066.jpg

Testing out the BPS popper

077.jpg

Testing out another new lure and look what went for it

086-1.jpg

Here are 3 yum dinger bass:

1.10lbs

121-1.jpg

2.3lbs

120-1.jpg

1.9lbs

116.jpg

I went to a small river and fished a green tube jig and caught a dozen of these:

114.jpg

I also did some cat fishing with corn at night off the docks, managed to get 6 little guys.

109.jpg

And here is a picture of my brother with his best bass of the trip. Caught on a black and blue crankbait.

101.jpg

We had lot's of fun and caught lots of fish. I can't wait to go back there again!!

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

I got one question for you Cronzy jr. Why the hell would you keep a bass that size for the dinner table? Was there no other food around?..I dont get it. Please explain.

There's nothing wrong with keeping a few fish to eat, but is it really necessary to keep a fish of that size. I dont know call me crazy but I think a bass that big belongs swimming around in Lake Seymore, not in someones belly.

I got one question for you Cronzy jr. Why the hell would you keep a bass that size for the dinner table? Was there no other food around?..I dont get it. Please explain.

There's nothing wrong with keeping a few fish to eat, but is it really necessary to keep a fish of that size. I dont know call me crazy but I think a bass that big belongs swimming around in Lake Seymore, not in someones belly.

As i caught the fish around 5am I needed to put him on a stringer untill my grandparents woke up (9:30am) so i cauld get some photos. It would of been a waste of a fish to release after being on a stringer(can wreck the gills) If this fish was caught later in the day i would of been able to release it after a photo no damage done. A fish that big deserves a photo in my mind.

I can't stop laughing at the Cronzy Jr comment. LOL

To rephrase the response above what he meant was your entitle to keep fish but try to be more selective when harvesting and please let those big guys/gals swim another day.

Those smaller bass would of been much better tasting. Nice picture at any rate!!!