Chasing Kings August 18th

Fishmaster

Well had a few days off Lake Erie this week so decided to try and get out and find a Toronto Sun Derby Winner ...fishing has been awesome for us over the past couple days with many teenage fish ..Bern had a 27lber today a new personal Best for her way to go Bern you fought that fish like a champ ...fish could have made the Top 10 but figured with all the Big fish being caught this week wasn't worth the drive to Grimsby to weigh it in ...back to Walleye fishing for 2 more days then Back to the Kings last week of the Sun ...been on the water now over 30 days straight man i love fishing ever day ... ;D

Thanks again Bill for taken us away from Lake Erie for a few day ..see ya Thursday and lets get that 40lber :P

MondayBigSalmonAug1808007.jpg

MondayBigSalmonAug1808004.jpg

MondayBigSalmonAug1808003.jpg

MondayBigSalmonAug1808010.jpg

MondayBigSalmonAug1808013.jpg

Thanks for the congrats guys. This season has been totally awesome for me personally with one fish after another.

I would have made number 10 on the list but I knew that there would be bigger fish caught... Although it would have been awesome to send a copy of it to my Brother... hehehe

A couple of days more to fish before the Derby is over... one never knows what will come next...

Life doesn't get any better when out on the water enjoying every moment that passes.

Cheers

Jen