My Eldest Son Fishing

nautifish

Okay i thought i would share one of my fishing videos with you all.....This video was done around spring this yr.

Had just brought the little tinny and decided to get my eldest out with me for a fish.

Now bare in mind he is not much of a fisherman......But he is coming along nice and slow........

I love the part where he says "it spiked me"......lmao.....

Hope you enjoy the show....lol

http://www.zippyvideos.com/117965720517396...vie/*amolicious

Edited by nautifish

What ever it is,it,s sexy.GRRRRRRRRRRRR.LOL

You present yourself like you have done this before.Nice Video.

Why thankyou misfish.....Very kind of you to say.

Actually it was my second video i have ever done........ :Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

Well...second fishing video anyway.

LOL

Then kicks rick in the shins :D:D:D:lol:

We have done a couple videos together actually.. FISHING videos, sheesh

lmao yes we have...........

And thanx alot guys glad you enjoyed the video.... :)

I am no pro when it comes to the fishing videos but i love to do it and its fun......& thats what matters the most...... :Gonefishing::Gonefishing::D Well to me anyway. :lol::D

Edited by nautifish

Hey there Nautifish...or Amazon...or whatever....hehe

I watched more of your videos tonite. Great job on them!! You have a real talent for editing clips! My fav was the fishing with family and friends video. It really captured the fun of fishing.

Oh yeah....there was that one video I hope no one here sees (You know....Amazon girls gone wild)....sorry I had to mark that one "offensive" because of adult content..... :thumbsup_anim:

My fav was the fishing with family and friends video. It really captured the fun of fishing.

LOL

Actually that happens to be my favorite also....I think its because its more a poor mans fishing video....lol

Not all of us can afford the big fancy boats and all the equipment that goes with them.

Or fishing holidays down to to the bahamas or fly ins to certain spots up north or where ever.

But in my videos I like to show people it does not matter whether u have a boat or not...You do not need all the fancy equipment & you most certainly do not need to have lots of money.

You can still go out have a great time and catch some great fish.

I have a video of me and rich when i caught a double header carp.....Another of my favs.. It really is a funny video. But there is some naughty language on there so am not posting it because i know we have young ones that read the forums. :D

Hey there Nautifish...or Amazon...or whatever....hehe

Nauti is just fine :D:Gonefishing:

okay...1st off NAUTI IS JUST FINE..... :P

SETOMONKEY African? Your kiddin right?......lmao

Gerrit.......LMAO......That video is funny......All the boys were big grls would not eat a worm....Too...funny.... :D:D ...Rich tryed but as you saw on the video he allmost puked ......lmao...

Fear factor would be a peice of cake for me.......lmao :D:D:D