The boat is in the water

motv8tr

:thumbsup_anim: Finally, and a big thanks to Big Cliff! I traded days off with a co-worker so having a rare Sunday off I was able to get back out to Big Cliffs early this morning (they were just getting up ) . Got the boat hooked up and off to Beans I went. Thanks to Degs great tutalage I was able to back the trailer in with no problems and Beans and I took her for a short run, she runs great :D

Now since I won't be able to get out there for at least two weeks it's up to Beans to take her out :Gonefishing: and get some good Kawartha slime into her :P

I'll be looking for those reports Beans ;)

Maureen

Good to hear you got everything straightened out Mo!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Now let's see what Beans can do! :Gonefishing:

Ya Dawg...let's see that...I've always driven a TILLER !!!...

Just like driving a car without brakes (they sez)...

Who are dem ''they'' anyways? :rolleyes:

Im very happy for you Mo.

WOW you 2......bigCliffNbeans.....what exellent friends you have been for many.

Yeah Mo I am very happy you got your boat in finally...I know you worked hard to get this boat and it sure sucks when it isnt in the water and even worse...NotWorking right......Pleased for you.

Goodluck with 'er the rest of the season.

Moe, as always it was a pleasure and I was glad that I could help out. BTW, thank you so very much for the box of doughnuts they were sure a big hit with everyone. Sorry I couldn't spend more time with you but with 35 people to feed brunch to I kind of had my day booked for me LOL.

Those darn kids made me drink about 4 or 5 beers (I lost track after about two) and kept me up until almost midnight, I must have looked a sorry sight (I know I felt kind of rough LOL). Anway, if it does give you any more trouble, let me know and just remember "If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem"!

What the hey ....Lushwell gets donuts and I get to feed you ham and cheese

g'weeches...???

Crappieperchhunter and I will take her out soon...seeing as how we now got a bigger ride than the "Tin" we can check out a crappie spot we heard about...

No carp at Buckhorn this morning...Back to the point tomorrow...