who cant wait for fall time bows?!?!

MuddyWater

i cant wait till those nice shiny rainbows start showing up. hopefully we get lots of rain in the fall to get rid of those stinky salmon so those nice rainbows will challenge me for the 15th year in a row or something like that :) im pumped!!!

DSCF0068.jpg

MMMEEEEEE :D:D:D

There's nothing like the pull of a fresh steelhead, a gleaming silver bullet of pure muscle, the acrobatics, the feeling of being soo.... ALIVE!

For now I'll content myself with northerns I guess..

AH now I'm happy. Back to work.

cheers

HD

i cant wait till those nice shiny rainbows start showing up. hopefully we get lots of rain in the fall to get rid of those stinky salmon so those nice rainbows will challenge me for the 15th year in a row or something like that :) im pumped!!!

DSCF0068.jpg

Learn to fish the Notty bows start showing up in decent numbers there by labour day weekend

i can't wait to fish for some fall rainbows.

i've never done it before so i'm really looking forward to it...hopefully i can partner up with someone for a day so i can learn how to get a couple.

i've been doing some reading, but hookin up with an OFC'r would be a tonne better.

do u use light tackle for them?

been a long hot summer.. bring on the steel and cold

I,m with you man, I can't wait until all the rejects go home during the annual "salmon angler" run and the mess they all bring along to be over...the days start to get cold,the snow to start to fly,put on the float suits,load up the boat,and have another killer winter like we did last year man by putting a few hundred steelies in the boat :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Im looking forward to it,but not sure how Im going to like my new float set up.I,ll be virgining it this fall.

I maybe asking you float PROS,a few question when the time comes. Either I,ll get the hang of it,or the ol Hell bender will be in hand come the time.

Edited by misfish