Guess The weight

Cudz

The guy is a big strong dude. He is a pro bass fisherman and not a liar. I know how big this fish is, it is registered. It was in a tournament (club tounament). There is another pic where he is holding this fish beside a 4.5 pound fish. I will try and get it from him.

its a beauty fish, but is there a photo of him holding it anywhere near his body. lots of 3 pounders find there way into the nickel club that way, just wondering if a 6or 7 is getting into the 9 club.

I am not a big doubter or a rain on the parade type person, but hey when the pics are tookin like that he is begging to make people wonder.

I will tell you the weight after I get the pic with his other fish beside it. I will give you a hint. He won the tournament on 2 fish. The second place team caught 5 fish and weighed in 12 pounds 13 ounces.

He lives in Penetang/Midland area.

As suspected by Mikeh and Timmeh this fish is not Canadian

My wife keeps telling me that a camera adds about 20 lbs. But I would guess it adds only a couple of pounds in this one. You got to wonder why people take pictures of fish so far away from the body. It's the oldest trick in the book when you want to add a couple of pounds to the fish. That's why I have a measuring guide in my boat. If I want to prove a length the picture is taken beside it.

I place a full bucket of water in the boat. Each big fish gets submerged and I measure the displacement. My biggest bass is 3 litres :w00t:

I place a full bucket of water in the boat. Each big fish gets submerged and I measure the displacement. My biggest bass is 3 litres :w00t:

LOL I bet the rougher the water the bigger the fish!

Ok fish officially weighed 9 pounds 6 ounces. Before you start calling Bull take a look at my other thread called Guess this weight too.

Some of us are very good at guessing weights while others are not. I know it is difficult with angles and everything else.

Fish was caught in California during a recent visit.

Edited by Cudz

well

if you look at the tourney fish you can see the guy has his hand on the bottom lip and it's bigger then his hand

your fish, his hand is much bigger then the bottom lip, now your guy might be 6'11"

but from what I see your fish is a good 3lbs+ lighter then the fish on the stage....but pictures do lie

Your buddy needs to check the scales. That fish is not even a six pounder. Can we see the results from the tournament?

Why do people always have to argue?!?! WHO CARES - if you don't think a fish is 9lbs or 2lbs or whatever just laugh to yourself and forget about it. This website is all about people having fun, sharing stories and making friends, so I think some people need to get over themselves. As far as guessing weights, I doubt there's more than a dozen or so people on this board who've even seen a 9lb + largie up-close and personal - so who are you to say it isn't 9lbs?

Anyways - that's my 2 cents. Enjoy the pix, guess a weight here and there, give tips when you can and have fun.

Cheers,

UF

Guest Johnny Bass

That bass doesn't look 24 inches....22 max. And I don't think it breaks the 6 lb mark. But who knows. The camera can be deceiving. The other fish caught by Howell looks like it is about 24 inches and looks like it still has its last meal in its stomach...

Either way. Its a nice bass!

I tried not to look at the other responses, but....I'm gonna say....it's freshly spawned....so does that mean it's skinny or putting on the feed? skinny, I think....I'll say 5 lbs 14 oz.

When do we get the answer??!?!?!?!

Guest Johnny Bass

He already did! He said it weighed 9 pounds 6 ounces and was 24 inches if I am not mistaken. There is a 10lb largemouth at BPS that would swallow that thing whole almost.....