LED Trailer Lights

SlowPoke

cerka industries milton if you ever go that way. great prices on brand names.

the led lights at pa for 87$ are crazy expensive for PA quality.i guess if they were on sale.

bass pro shops price isnt bad i beleive they are optronics which is standard on stratos and ranger boat trailers.

dont bother unplugging your lights no matter what you use.

Unless you plan on using them in the winter.

Usually not a problem Roy; if you're getting at snow not being melted off the lens.

Where you run into some difficulty is if there is a ledge below the light and it collects snow. With that said, the LED intensity tends to glow right through the snow. I wonder sometimes how anybody could see my lights at the end of a long run with the truck but when I stand back, you can see 'em glowing right through the snow.

I know on my boat trailer, they is no place for snow to sit and obscure the light but it might be a consideration for some.

Get 'em Brian.

I was a bit broke when i was at Princess auto so did not pick them up.

A couple months later my wife bought me a set for $70 at CT.

I was getting through way to many bulbs etc....the vibration on the logging roads would either mean i needed to replace a bulb or the whole unit. I had the stupid things all zip tied up.

I have been to many lakes along some pretty rough roads so far this season and not one problem with the lights. I LIKE 'EM!

And they are bright too....really light up even during the day like someone else already mentioned.

And thanks to this thread i wont be unplugging anymore before backing into the lake! :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: