My last trips out

misfish

I got to get me a boat real soon.

Heres my dalema. Or is that dapluma :dunno::lol:

I recently hooked up with a local bass club and am a non boater,and having fun (Steves a funny guy),but I really dont want to get another bass boat(I do,but ). One that can be duel purpose.

I was convinced the crestliner fish hawk was the one,but I started looking at others.like the sylvan and the lund and the lowes,smoker craft,northwood the list goes on.

I just dont want to buy anything,as this boat will be the one for awhile.

Another thing is,if I go with what I want,and want to max the boat out hp wise,the price jumps CRAZY :w00t:

Some here will say you dont have to max it out,but I a firm believer that if the boat says max 150,then thats what is best for it and made for.

Guess I,ll keep looking. Im sure it will come down to bite,n the bullet (another bass boat I seen this weekend and drooled) and putting out for something I will be happy with and fishig with for the next 10 years. Thats how long it will take to pay off. :w00t::w00t:

I feel so much better getting that off my chest. :oops: theres goes another 3 pounds. :D

hope ya find the boat ya want Misfish...i'm a little bit jealous that you can even afford a new boat....lol...all i want is a 4ohp 4stroke for my tin pot for a little extra power...and better gas mileage....but i'm broke!!!...must be all the gas i put in my older 30hp 2 stroke

you really do need a big honking bass boat

with a big bad donkey motor..........

I can't wait to get back in a bass boat...LOL

I had better start saving gas money..they are hard on gas

i dont know why so many ppl find that alot of horsepower means consume alot of fuel........yes i understand that a 250 will use more than a 40 lets say......but just becuase you have a 250 doesnt mean you have to put it all out all the time....i have a 200 and have yet to use a full tank of gas in one day.......i spend more getting to the lake than i actually spend on gas when i am on the lake....i dont really use the big motor all day.....no need to ....but a little power is a very nice commodity when skies are crackling with lightening and thunder and ya have to get back to port ....i guess im on the fence here....but i don't think id be paying that much attention to fuel costs when out on the lake....but more so getting to the lake....

just my 2 cents