Mother Of All Limos (DEFINITELY N. F.)

Photoz

I just happened to spot this coming down through Willowdale this morning, as it passed me . . . it's gotta be longer than a TTC bus!! And back when I drove limo, I thought it was a real big deal to drive a Town Car 'stretched' by about 8' this sucker HAD to be 35' long! Apparently it started out as a Ford Excursion . . only 4 in Canada.

gallery_77_129_59419.jpg

Edited by Photoz

I don't think it is from the Excursion platform. Likely a cab & chassis - light truck configuration.

Kinda takes the shine off...

"and this a picture of our limo, we got the entire wedding party in there... It's a stretched dump truck!"

The reason I thought it began as an Excursion, the driver said "It started out as an Excursion platform?" I didn't THINK the front of that thing looked like an Excursion . . like you said . . . more like "a stretched dump truck!" (Had a set of duals out back the size of a 5 ton?)

Edited by Photoz

At 35' it's shorter than a TTC bus, they are 40' just for general info....personally, I think it's ugly, but most people think I'm a little odd anyway :P

maureen

I don't think you are odd, just (fill in descriptor here________________) and be creative!