Large spinnerbait storage

Roy

I'm looking for ideas on how to store (in the boat) large spinnerbaits. I'm talking about LARGE baits anywhere from 8" to 14" or so. I suppose that I can fashion something with a few basic tools but what do you guys use? What's convenient? Can you share a pic or two?

Mornin Roy, I know you've seen these pics before but it's an excellent way to hang your baits, specially the ones you use most often. It keeps them very handy so your not digging thru a box to find them, plus it allows the boo's & spinnerbaits to dry.

Cnv2065-1.jpg

Cnv1607-1.jpg

I also made up this box for all the ones I don't use on a regular basis, but it would also work well in your boat and again, the vent holes allow for air circulation.

Cnv1845-1.jpg

Mornin Roy, I know you've seen these pics before but it's an excellent way to hang your baits, specially the ones you use most often. It keeps them very handy so your not digging thru a box to find them, plus it allows the boo's & spinnerbaits to dry.

Cnv2065-1.jpg

Cnv1607-1.jpg

I also made up this box for all the ones I don't use on a regular basis, but it would also work well in your boat and again, the vent holes allow for air circulation.

Cnv1845-1.jpg

Lew, what's the box look like inside? Are there wires to hang baits as well?

I have a friend that has more equipment than Dick's Sporting Goods and he has a five gallon bucket for each species he is targeting. He has MANY baits hanging on the inside of a FREE five gallon bucket. It doesn't look the greatest but it sure does work for him.