Lakair Pics - VF -

TJQ

heres the best pictures off my camera!!! If anyone wants hi-res versions just email me...

img_0918.jpg

img_0920.jpg

img_0922.jpg

img_0924.jpg

img_0925.jpg

img_0926.jpg

img_0932.jpg

img_0934.jpg

img_0936.jpg

img_0938.jpg

img_0943.jpg

img_0946.jpg

img_0950.jpg

img_0953.jpg

img_0954.jpg

img_0958.jpg

img_0965.jpg

More to come....

You must not have got the memo, last time I was there one wasn't allowed to sleep :whistling::lol:

Thanks for the pics TJ

LOL. Sorry Whopper... its says "No sleeping, except on your boat" ... right in the rules... somewhere...

Why did you photoshop out my hair? That wasn't very nice!

img_0969.jpg

Some more pic's from my perspective...

TJ and Joe hooking up...

DSC01632.jpg

Killer prize table courtasy of Bass Pro, Fishing Depot, Angling Sport, Lambeth Rod and Tackle, Dave Mercer, Hammerhead Lures, Lakair Lodge and personal contributions from OFNer's... I know I'm missing some but THANKS TO ALL THE CONTRIBUTED!!! Everyone got into the loot!

DSC01652.jpg

Brook "Best in Show" Winner

DSC01655.jpg

A rare TJ photo. If you look really close you'll notice that he doesn't have a drink in his hand!!

DSC01656.jpg

The big weiner! Terry Hunt (Roy, do we have his name spelled correctly?) ;)

DSC01659.jpg

Another big weiner! A remarkable comeback from day 1

DSC01662.jpg

A big thanks to the "Batter Bitc*es" and everyone else that contributed to the feast.

DSC01667.jpg

TJ offering a free lap dance!

DSC01673.jpg

Joe and TJ, get a room!

DSC01675.jpg

Roy is getting smaller everytime I see him!

DSC01680.jpg

Roy doing what he does best, making people laugh! My face still hurts from chatting with him!

DSC01681.jpg

TJ expressing his gratitude for Cliff's OFC Video efforts.

DSC01683.jpg

Cliff "Best in Show" Runner Up

DSC01684.jpg

I had a great time this year despite all the rain leading up to the weekend. I drank less and laughed harder than last year - it wasn't such a blur!

-Brian

Tref,

Words can't express my thanks. Dawson had the time of his life and watching him, all 5 years of him, enjoy himself was magical. He never once complaied about being in the boat all day (he was the only one in the boat that wanted to fish in the downpour) and seeing the smile on his face with his first fish (rockbass) and his first pickeral and pike made his daddy and grandpapd so proud. You played a huge part too helping him cook his fish and being a great host. The members of this board are unbelievable. Those of you who were there need to know the impact you had on my little boy's life. Thanks a ton.

TJ, make sure you thank Jaden, Avery and Monique too. With any luck, we could be inlaws some day.