My Goodness Finally. I Broke The Curse

nautifish

Thanx so much everyone.....Fishergrl how come u aint fishing?....lol

Well i am heading out to pick up BBR have a few hrs to fish this avo so heading out to try for some more pike. Its snowing like a son of a gun out there but ohh well....Brought myself a new crankbait at crappy tire today so gonna try her out....lol

Hopefully i will catch another little beauty this avo so finger's crossed.

Have a great afternoon all.

Nautifish. :D

Thanx so much everyone.....Fishergrl how come u aint fishing?....lol

Well i am heading out to pick up BBR have a few hrs to fish this avo so heading out to try for some more pike. Its snowing like a son of a gun out there but ohh well....Brought myself a new crankbait at crappy tire today so gonna try her out....lol

Hopefully i will catch another little beauty this avo so finger's crossed.

Have a great afternoon all.

Nautifish. :D

I never have the time to get out!LOL. But that is going to change and soon! :thumbsup_anim:

I would really like that! :thumbsup_anim: Groper and nauti on the water!LOL :lol::devil:

That sounds like quiet a dangerous combination that does...Groper & Nauti......Out on the water.....lol :D:angel::Gonefishing:

Cheers Jordan...Whopper rich allways smells he only baths once every eight weeks .....lol

And not sure if anyone noticed but if you look on the pictures you will see i am wearing a different hat. Not my dark green BPS camo hat!

I have been looking for this hat since i moved in September and finally found the bloody thing on sunday. I wore that hat and sure enough my skunk was broken. I won a thousand dollar perch last yr wearing that hat so i consider it my lucky BB cap.....& Sure enough i was wearing it sunday and i caught a beauty little pike. :D

LOL! Hey think of all the money I save on water! I'm helping the environment, one stick of deodorant at a time.

Yeah you do have a good point there rich. Thats a large body of water to clean.... :D ...lol

Mike thanx hon and good luck ur turn will come soon enough,