Abandoned Spouses

Becky

Us Canadian aint so bad......we'll see that he gets home safe. So,,,,, does that mean this weekend you can be misbehavin???

I'm sure Joe will behave....right guys???

Welcome to the board!

Edited by hometownhandyman

Thanks all.

It sure is quiet (and clean) around the here without Joe and Art and their Dad. The stupid dogs miss them.

On the plus side, I almost killed the darn rooster yesterday. Sadly, he still lives...don't tell Joe.

On the double plus side, I have the good bottle of wine to myself.

Do you guys know if anyone is catching fish at the "get together?"

This'll teach Joe to go off to Canada and leave me all alone with his computer...

How's the trip going up there you guys?

Becky (Spouse of Daplumma)

Things are probably going just fine with them, as long as they stay away from Greencoachdog's Grandma's secret recipe, lol

Hope you and Rocket are keeping in good spirits!!!!!!!!

Dawg left a jar of the good stuff here for me...heck of a nice guy.

Elvis has left the building...next up was Wayne Newton (he lasted a week). Now we have Sammy Davis Jr. (AKA Silly Hat) and I hate that stinking thing. He tries to spur me when I'm feeding the girls their treats.

One time he had Joe screaming like a girl (OK like me) and running down the driveway to get away form him.

He's evil I tell ya. Like the animals from the Indian Burial Ground Pet Shop in South Park (it was on last night)

Dawg left a jar of the good stuff here for me...heck of a nice guy.

Elvis has left the building...next up was Wayne Newton (he lasted a week). Now we have Sammy Davis Jr. (AKA Silly Hat) and I hate that stinking thing. He tries to spur me when I'm feeding the girls their treats.

One time he had Joe screaming like a girl (OK like me) and running down the driveway to get away form him.

He's evil I tell ya. Like the animals from the Indian Burial Ground Pet Shop in South Park (it was on last night)

A 9 iron will take care of him, :lol:

You guys are so nice! Joe was totally wrong about all of you.

Too bad I don't know squat about fish except how to cook them, but at least my spelling is better than Joe's.

Becky

Edited by Becky

You guys are so nice! Joe was totally wrong about all of you.

Too bad I don't know squat about fish eccept how to cook them, but at least my spelling is better than Joe's.

Becky

You got that darned right for sure, the spelling comment, :lol:

Rebecka, You are so in around here already. You got the words AND the tune down cold.

Welcome, and I promise to look after the Melancon dudes with almost a whole eye open.

Edited by douG

Thanks all.

It sure is quiet (and clean) around the here without Joe and Art and their Dad. The stupid dogs miss them.

On the plus side, I almost killed the darn rooster yesterday. Sadly, he still lives...don't tell Joe.

On the double plus side, I have the good bottle of wine to myself.

Do you guys know if anyone is catching fish at the "get together?"

Ask Joe what I told him I'd trade for one of the dogs... I know how to get rid of one for ya ;)