Big Cliff's dock.

Big Cliff

OK, as promised, as a thank you to all that came to help put our dock in this spring. Aug. 9 is appreciation day. Any that want to are welcome to come on the 8th, the guest room is already booked but there is plenty of room to tent and washrooms and showers are available and you are welcome to stay over for the 10th as well.

The day will consist of a mini fishing tournament and if we get enough fish, I'll do a fish fry the evening of the 9th. There will be plenty of burgers and such available (just in case) and I'll do a brunch for the morning of the 9th and 10th for those that stay over and there will be a light lunch available on the 9th and 10th as well.

Only rules; no smoking in the house and BYOB & boats (or fish off the dock). We'll try our best to supply everything else.

RSVP so we can have an idea of how much food to supply..

Cliff Sue, and Andy.

OK, as promised, as a thank you to all that came to help put our dock in this spring. Aug. 9 is appreciation day. Any that want to are welcome to come on the 8th, the guest room is already booked but there is plenty of room to tent and washrooms and showers are available and you are welcome to stay over for the 10th as well.

The day will consist of a mini fishing tournament and if we get enough fish, I'll do a fish fry the evening of the 9th. There will be plenty of burgers and such available (just in case) and I'll do a brunch for the morning of the 9th and 10th for those that stay over and there will be a light lunch available on the 9th and 10th as well.

Only rules; no smoking in the house and BYOB & boats (or fish off the dock). We'll try our best to supply everything else.

RSVP so we can have an idea of how much food to supply..

Cliff Sue, and Andy.

Mighty nice of you. I would never want to impose, particularly after not being there to install the dock (business obligations ya know) but I'd enjoy meeting you and some of the other characters of OFC. If there were some rental accommodations nearby (cabins, motel, whatever) I'd sure like to join in the fun. I'd be happy to bring a case of wine or a few cases of lager, or a box of burgers(several of those) or steaks, whatever would add to the merriment. I'm not sure if I'd bring my wife or my buddy Rob, the fishin' artist. Both are housebroken. Rob's a fishin' demon, and could probably be talked into bringing a piece of his fishart for ya. Wendy's just a nice non-artsy lady who goes "EEEHHHWWW" if I suggest she handle, or even catch, a fish. She limits her water involvement to personal hydration and swimming, preferably in a civilized pool for the swimming part although she bends that rule for scuba diving in nice warm clear Carribean waters with, as she refers to them, pretty fishies. If you think you can handle a non-worker type in the mix let me know. I might even be shamed into coming up to pull the dock in the fall (and do some fishing).

BTW. I have a nice shiny gas powered 25 cc lawn trimmer that needs a bit of attention. It has compression but no spark. It may be just a past retirement age spark plug. In any case I've purchased a new one so this one's yours if you wanna play with it.

JF

Clamp-it, when I needed help to put my dock in it was cold, the water was cold, the wind was howling and the dock was heavy. These wonderful people showed up and helped me when I needed it inspite of the weather. We are happy to open our home and our hearts to any of them any time.

John, I would love to invite every OFNr but our place just isn't that big, we only have 67' of shore line so we are kind of limited to the amount of people we can accomodate or feed at a time.

You and your wife or fishing buddy would be most welcome at anyother time (there are usually a few OFNr's around) and I would really like to meet you too and even try to arrange another mini tournament.

You know we'll be there Cliff!! Cant wait, should be a great weekend for sure. The 9th works out perfectly as well...as our camping/fishing trip is scheduled for the following weekend.

We'll be seeing you before then of course!