Urban Carpathon

kentooley

Hi All

Made a couple of new friends from here (Anton & Andrew) and went to my not so secret carp spot on Sunday. Had a great time and we all got into a few fish. :thumbsup_anim: Some of our friends also dropped by with one of mine catching her first ever carp...fun to watch. :lol: Hope to do it again soon. Hope the pics aren't overkill. Enjoy!

Picture670.jpg

Picture671.jpg

Picture672.jpg

Picture676.jpg

Picture677.jpg

Picture678.jpg

Picture679.jpg

Picture680.jpg

Picture681.jpg

Picture682.jpg

Picture683.jpg

Picture684.jpg

Picture685.jpg

Picture686.jpg

Picture687.jpg

Picture689.jpg

Picture691.jpg

Picture692.jpg

Picture693.jpg

Picture694.jpg

Picture695.jpg

Picture696.jpg

Picture697.jpg

Picture698.jpg Her 1st Carp. :clapping:

Pleasure meeting you guys!

Chris

It was definately a great time fishing! I have no idea how many fish we actually got, but it was quite a few, and not a small fish in there! It was good meeting you Chris.

P.S. don't forget your spray the next time you go. :)

Andrew.

wow that's a darn good day! I was so tempted to head out to that spot on Sunday but I had to spend time with family and the girlfriend. Congrats on a great outing! Always nice to see some OFNers get together

Looks like a crowd started developing as the day went on, great catches!

Well we got plently of comments form the on-lookers as well :) we were standing to the side of a walk bridge, and some do not realize this and say things... sometimes stupid things... this girl (mid 20s) walks by and says to the folks who were walking with her “I just don’t understand how this bridge is standing!!! I mean, I don’t see any support underneath, can someone explain this to me?” lol, this bridge is about maybe 30ft in length, just across the creak! I guess what’s common sense for many could be very trivial to some :)

Great report Verminator, and I like the bucket hat.

I work at Lakehead University, and I believe I remember seeing you.

You would have definately seen me, setting up data projectors and laptops for profs to teach their courses.

Just awesome!

I think it's pretty amazing that you can go get those numbers of fish from shore at pretty much anytime of the year and they are usually into the double-digits!

Good carpin' and also nice to see you drew a crowd from the people out for a walk. It's always fun to show people that there are lots of healthy fish in Lake Ontario :thumbsup_anim: Most non-fishermen think it's just a big cesspool and I'm sure that contributes to the blaze attitude people have about littereing/polluting in general around the waterbody.

Thanks for sharing!

Tony