Weekend Fishing Trips

I am leaving today to go up to Campbellford for the weekend. Going to do lot's of shore fishing, come sunday we will leave town and come up to Port Perry to do more shore fishing for Musky.

Also thanks for all the reviews on eating rockbass. I think i am going to give em a go!

So tell everyone what you are doing this weekend!!!

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

No fishing this weekend.. Jaden's graduating from Girl Guides on Sunday - three years of participation, and its gonna be so hot tomorrow, i think its a lounge around the pool weekend for us!

Kawarthas baby!

Hopefully i can get a boat rented and get me a musky... i dont have a musky setup right now but ill give it my best shot.. ill be happy with a walleye fish fry!

oh... and some beers in the sun!

I'm moving next week to downtown. So this weekend includes me selling off the livestock in my marine fish tank (lionfish, scorpionfish) to a fish store so I can actually transport the dang tank next week in a van its a biggie 72 gallons. I'll also be thinking about fishing bass opener on stoney lake in a few weeks, and checkin out a luminato play called blackwatch.

Going to the fiancee's cottage. MY parents are gonna meet HER parents :o But they are on Gull Lake in Minden....I'm bringing some heavy spoons and jigs...should get a bit of fishing in while we're there

work,work and more work, and in between wife is working so Dad duty calls...may go out tonight after the wife gets off work for a couple hours and try my luck at some local pickereye or channel cat fishin just to say I got out this weekend, but can't compain too bad was up at my trailer for like 6 out of 10 days in the last while so I guess I can settle with that :dunno:

Yeaarrrggghhhh...scratch that! I will be sitting inside the cottage watching the thunderstorms that just got bumped to Sunday! :wallbash: Note to self: bring more beer!

Optimistic the parents will all get along are you Johnny???

Will be trying to get out on Long Point Bay for some pike hopefully Sat morning then having both my Dad and Cindy's Dad up for a Father's Day BBQ on Sat night.

Well the parent's got along great last weekend, and the storm never showed up.....got sunburnt instead. THIS weekend, I should get a few hours on Sunday morning to try for a few walleye on the good ol' X-Rap. :) Happy Father's day to me :)