test picture

msp

Guest robw

I just learned my self. On photo bucket, after you pick the picture, click on the bottom link that says IMG code. That automatically copys it. When you are doing you post, just press paste... and Voila.

I think that Im getting close to figuiring out how to post pictures,but how do I download the image and not just the direct link?

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll217/m...008101231PM.jpg

If you click the direct link near the pic on Photobucket copy.

Then go to OFC click the insert image box the one with the sun and tree right click and paste.

you will see your image directly on your post.

Mike

basically putting any image onto the forum is to put a [ img ] and a [ / img ] (without spaces) around your picture's url . URL is basically your uploaded picture, right click it. and then look for properties...there it willl say URL : http : // www.thisismypicture com / mypicture.jpg or any link.

pm me if you have any questions about it still

Edited by EC1

07-04-2008101231PM.jpg

Right click on your image on photobucket, select properties, select image URL. higlight the image URL address, right click it, select copy. Come back here, click the little "insert image" icon, then paste your URL into the pop-up window that appears.

:) Nice pike, by the way!

Edited by johnnyb

Guest Johnny Bass

That is one of the longest pike I've seen in Ontario. Small head but nice and long. Was it caught in Ontario?Maybe Ottawa river?