Where would I take a 15ft fiberglass hull for disposal in toronto??

Guest buick14

Guest buick14

hi there as the title suggests, I have an old 15ft fiberglass hull I would like to get rid of. Does anybody know roughly what it would cost to dispose of, or if theres any particular place which has cheap rates on something like a 1200lb 15 ft boat??

thank you!

cut it into little bits with a saw-z-all and little bit by little bit put it out with you're garbage..

Or haul it to the dump.

Here in Hamilton it would cost you about 75-100.00

Hope this helps.

G

put it on the curb with the blue-box on top :dunno: .

I am sure you may even be able to find someone who wants to take it off your hands as a project , call a recycle depot or dump and see what it would cost to dump it off if anyhting...specially if they deem it as a recycleable

See if one of your local schools teaches anything about body repair, fiberglass, and offer to donate it to them so their students can practice on it. Put it out on your lawn with a "for sale" sign on it $250.00 or best offer. Someone will either swipe it on you thinking it must be worth something or someone will offer you $50.00 for it thinking they just got one heck of a deal. That way you won't have to pay to get rid of it.

1200lbs for a 15ft boat, :blink: You have got to be joking. It would have to be made of steel to be that weight. :lol:

I took my 15ft 1965 monroe fibreglass,which came in at 300lb and cut it into 1ft pieces with sawsall and took it to the dump, no problems.

1200lbs for a 15ft boat, :blink: You have got to be joking. It would have to be made of steel to be that weight. :lol:

I took my 15ft 1965 monroe fibreglass,which came in at 300lb and cut it into 1ft pieces with sawsall and took it to the dump, no problems.

Lots of old boats are holding 400 lbs of water in the flotation foam.