Big salmon

iceguy

Went out again out of bronte to hit some kings(again). We were setting up just at the horizion was lighting up when the dipsey rod went off and stealhedrmatt brought in a nice scrappy 17lb. With the sun below the horizon still and us yet to put out our customery 2 rods each the rigger rod fired with a screamer. I struggeld with alll my might to pulll the rod out of the holder(I grabbed it cause I was beside it) and gave it to the S.sheriff just as I did the other dipsey went off again. I ended bring a 19lb hard fought king. But the Siveradosheriffs fish was a tad bigger when she finally was subuded in the net. After weighing it on my crappy scale we knew we would weighing her in. Bite really died off after 7ish so we packed up to weigh it in at Bronte out doors got there and it was still closed. Sheriff had to be in to work so Matt and I went back out for a bit but was slow out there. We packed it at 10 went and weigh her in and she ended up 23.38 hopfully that will hold for the salmon master 500 bucks a day derby. Have caught some good one so far this year but seem to be the wrong days to win. Forgot my camera in the truck but when we went the first time I grabbed it so I can get a pic of the beast. 106_2775.jpg

Right on guys !!!!!!....thats a nice king for sure, :clapping::w00t: well i hope it holds for the one day derby...job well done,and im sure glad that the salmon are on the north shore now,it should be very soon when we start to get them around port darlington...great pic too....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: