Chat room

Nanook

Geez, we can't have that, can we Bill?!

While we figure out which way is up, I've set up a temporary chat room. For those of you who like using the normal java type interface inside a web page, just click this link. Ignore the digital signature warning, if it pops up. Fill in your name in the top blank, click the "Connect to StarChat" button, and you're in.

If anyone's used to using standard IRC software (like mIRC, pIRCh, etc):

server: irc.starchat.net

port: 6667

channel name: #OFNcommunity

I've had tech listserv chat rooms based on this network for pushing 10 years now. Very stable, very respectable, and a wonderful admin team. Nothing to worry about there, and it's free.

Geez, we can't have that, can we Bill?!

While we figure out which way is up, I've set up a temporary chat room. For those of you who like using the normal java type interface inside a web page, just click this link. Ignore the digital signature warning, if it pops up. Fill in your name in the top blank, click the "Connect to StarChat" button, and you're in.

If anyone's used to using standard IRC software (like mIRC, pIRCh, etc):

server: irc.starchat.net

port: 6667

channel name: #OFNcommunity

I've had tech listserv chat rooms based on this network for pushing 10 years now. Very stable, very respectable, and a wonderful admin team. Nothing to worry about there, and it's free.

Thank you for your efforts Ad.!!! :clapping:

I'll stop in this evening to see if anybody's home!

My pleasure! Glad to be useful. :)

On weekday evenings when we're not fishing, Jeff & I are usually on this chat network. Tonight sure doesn't look like fishing weather, so we should be online.

yup it is busted.

I don't think so.

... but maybe the faithful members of this board could get an honest answer from admin? i.e Shut down without notice for modifications, Shut down without notice for abuse, Shut down without notice indefinately...