Leak in my chest waders !

i was trucking to one of my favourite holes last weekend and didn't have my line tight enough on my rod. :wallbash:

when i went to set it up, i :blink: was hooked, to an idiot!

Now I have a pin hole in it that has sloow leak.

What can I use to fix this before the weekend?

(I put a pen mark on the wader where the hook got caught.)

thankx

I use the UV wader repair stuff made by Loon - It's actually always in one of my wader pockets. Provided its sunny outside or you have access to a UV lamp, it cures within minutes regardless of whether the material is dry or wet. Certainly beats the 3-8hr cure time of Aquaseal. I applied it to a few holes last season and the patch of hardened goo is still going strong.

I use the UV wader repair stuff made by Loon - It's actually always in one of my wader pockets. Provided its sunny outside or you have access to a UV lamp, it cures within minutes regardless of whether the material is dry or wet. Certainly beats the 3-8hr cure time of Aquaseal. I applied it to a few holes last season and the patch of hardened goo is still going strong.

where do i buy this stuff?

as i am usually hikimg up river and hope to stay there for most of the day too.

where do i buy this stuff?

as i am usually hikimg up river and hope to stay there for most of the day too.

I got mine in a fly shop in Mississauga. I think it's called WithAFly. I think any tackle shop that sells Loon products should be able to get it for you.

Take the waders into the bathroom at night with a flashlight. turn light off & flashlight on to find leaks. :rolleyes:

ummm... my wife is gonna think i have gone right off the deep end if i go in the bathroom with my waders? :blink:

what am i gonna tell her I was doing with all that rubber in there? :dunno: