Increasing Text Size

lew

Hey guys, I find it a little bit harder to read the posts now that the background isn't white anymore, so I was just gonna increase the text size, but for some reason it won't work for me on this board, yet it works fine on other boards.

Would there be something on this new site that would be blocking the text size changes ??

I'm using IE and clicked VIEW / TEXT SIZE / LARGER, but nothing happens.

Edited by lew

Thanks guys, but neither of those tips made any differerence. It's funny though, because on some of the other sites I visit, I can change the text size thru "view" and others I can't.

I just find it harder to read the print on this beige background, and actually got a headache from it last night.

Oh well, guess I just won't be posting here as often as usual :(

Same issue here Lew IE6 cable with Freedom internet screener. Turned off Freedom still not able to change font. Tried View/text size/larger. Control mouse wheel and Control + no go. I hope their is an answer it is tough to read the small print.

Art

WOW, what a difference !!!! :thumbsup_anim: Thanks Jim, that's absolutely perfect !!

I never knew we could change the skin color like that, but it made all the difference in the world.

Doncha just luv the way we can get help around here ?? :P