Can I start tonight after 12:01 AM?

GBW

Yup! I'm sure you won't be the only one either --- I remember going down and keeping the fire going through the night so we could fish from midnight into the morning --- I also remember not catching anything until the sun came up :whistling: Good luck!

Just make sure your watch is syncronzied with the local CO and you should be good to go. Expect there to be 10 or 12 people drunk and in a group splashing around for hours before you get there unless you leave now and stand there for 10 or 12 hours, if where you are going has less than a 5 mile walk from a road.

I was just at the local Tackle and the number of wahoos are loading up to be on the water by 7PM was shocking.... Personally, I am going to wait and go up late Saturday night after all the drunks have passed out and wait for dawn Sunday.

""the only thing I found in the water just now (where I plan on going) was a bever...""

/quote]

now where did you say those beavers were again...cant be a bad spot afterall

oh never mind....lol

Edited by workwear

i've got 4 good spots in mind but if I pull up to more then 5 cars, off to the next. if I don't get out, I will durning the day for sure mid week... *looks for hockey gear to wear for the opener*