Detroit Red Wings

Stoty

I JUST GOT TICKETS TO WATCH THE RED WINGS TAKE ON THE AVALANCHE IN DETROIT NEXT SATURDAY IN DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!

So pumped!!!!!

$70/ticket. I couldnt believe how cheap they were as well!

GO WINGS GO!

I JUST GOT TICKETS TO WATCH THE RED WINGS TAKE ON THE AVALANCHE IN DETROIT NEXT SATURDAY IN DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!

So pumped!!!!!

$70/ticket. I couldnt believe how cheap they were as well!

GO WINGS GO!

Wait until you see the empty seats. Hockey town my butt.

Play-off games are great. Bring a rod and fish the river, it's right there.

Edited by kickingfrog

Wait until you see the empty seats. Hockey town my butt.

Play-off games are great. Bring a rod and fish the river, it's right there.

Im living in Windsor right now and made it over to a couple games. It's true they had trouble filling the seats at the beginning of the season, I got tickets to 3 games at $9 a seat to fix the problem. Seems like as I went the seats filled up and the radio shows are starting to talk about how the fan based turned around.

I also recommend bringing a rod. The river truly is right there and there have been plenty of boats and shore anglers alike the past couple weeks. Im going to try to get out tomorrow or sat for one last fish before moving back home to kingston.

The last few years I've been down for about 6 games....last year in particular they could not sell out a playoff game. It was quite disturbing.

We walked around the downtown core and there was nobody and I mean nobody else walking around. Kinda creepy

Agreed, it's not looking good for Colorado, but I've always believed in the theory that a 7 game series doesn't get "interesting" until a team losses at home. As a neutral observer I'd just like the games to be close and competitive.

Just role those game 5's for the third round if the Avs don't ring at least one up at home.