ITS ON!

little angler

Mike The Bass Fisher and i have decided to have a little competition this summer i will go off to Lake Nipissing for a week. Then he will go camping with his friend for a week. At the end of it all we are going to check who has the best pictures to show and best report to write!

Should Be interesting!

Good luck Mike! <_<:clapping::Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

YAAA Man, Lets do it buddy. Good luck to you, ur gonna need it lol,

We are going to have a poll, or at least i think we should. And remember it's quality not quanity.

k so that means no b.s little perch and sunfish. they have to be at least 10 inches 2 pounds around there sound good?

Ok Ok wait a minute here.

So the rules are one week of fishing. We each are going on a week trip during this upcoming summer. He is going fishing in end of July and im going for my trip beguinning of August. So we are going to be taking pictures of every bass we catch over 10inches in lenght. I have a digital scale so i will take accurate weights and lenghts. I will try to include the info in the pictures the best i can.

Then we seem to have some prizes going out we got hometownhandyman giving the winner a Shad Rap, and Mark Kulik giving the winner 5 packs of Strike Zone dropshot baits and a Strike Zone Hat. Also Ryan Landry is giving each of us 5 FREE lures from his web site

http//www.hammerheadlures.com

Once both of our trips are done, we will each make a album, and them by making a poll the OFC users can vote and the person who has the most votes after a 3 or 4 day period will win the competion and hopefully the prizes. Remember it's Little Angler & Mike The Bass Fisher.

Can't wait :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

Thats awesome guys!!! I've always loved a little competition, guess it's not just me! Its funny cuz me and my brother always have our mini competitions, makes me feel like I'm fishing the Bassmaster classic or sumthing lol.

Trying to hook some future tournament anglers there Mark lol, Goood Idea!

-Ben

Hello,

This is Ryan from Hammerhead Lures. We would like to offer a mini sponsorship for your mini tourny!

We will give each of you 5 lures of your choice from our web site www.hammerheadlures.com shipped to your door for free.

each of you will need to send an email to [email protected] with your shipping info and lure choices.

you can send your order no later than 2 weeks before you leave, so I have time to ship it.

also If you guys are not sure whats best just ask and I can make some reccomendations, and I'm sure others can help aswell.

Good luck, be safe and have fun! :Gonefishing:

Ryan Landry