This Sunday at Big Cliff's

Big Cliff

I'd like to try to get my dock in this Sunday if I can and I know several of you have offered. Trust me your help would be much appreciated if you could make it.

It usually takes two of us about an hour to do and I have waders but if you have your own, please bring them. You are welcome to bring your young ones and significant other too if you would like. I will provide burgers and hot dogs and refreshments and the kids (and adults) are welcome to fish off the dock once it is in, (I've got lots of fishing rods, kids and all) there are a million pan fish and we have started getting some crappie here in the last year or so.

I would like to start around 10 ish so we can be sure to finished by lunch time. Please RSVP if you can make it and let me know how many kids etc. I can supply some vegie burgers for anyone that would prefer that.

Thanks

Big Cliff!

Thanks Moe, that is a long drive, are you sure it isn't too much of an inconvenience for you and your cousin?

Sinker, bless his heart has also offered to help and will be here too. One more would really make things go easier if anyone can spare the time.

Gerritt, I know you would my friend!

Talk to you at the "Manor" on Saturday Cliff...

Don't know what I can do considering the shape I'm in...(round is a shape...Right?)

For many years I was too light for heavy work...Now I'm too heavy for light work...

DANG !!!

Yep, I hear you -- tis the season.

I'd love to help out, I'm putting my dock in Wed or Thurs.

Saturday and Sunday I'm helping my brother in-law move.

Helped him last weekend and the weekend before that. That bugger owes me.

I'll call the favour in when I go to build my garage next summer.

Entropy

Wow, thanks for all the replies gang, I can't tell you how much it means to me. Jeffw, 313 Snug Harbour Rd. 10:00 am Sunday phone 705-328-0750 if anyone needs it. The whole thing shouldn't take an hour to do then anyone that wants to fish or just stay and relax is welcome to. I will have burgers and hotdogs, beer and pop. I sure hope I can return the favour one of these days!

Thanks again everyone, what a great family!

BTW Cliff, I have lots of kids fishing rods here and whan I say lots of pan fish, I mean LOTS.

Don, I really appreciate your offer but it would take you longer to drive up here than it will take to put the dock in! You'd still be most welcome if you'd like to come though!

Beans my friend, relax and enjoy or I might put you to work on the BBQ LOL. Talk to you on Saturday.

Bummer I would love to help. Would be a interesting thing to learn to do. But with a sore back and no ride. It's the pits. Anything to get out to of the GTA its worth it .

Have fun

dsn