Good luck to you Hab fans!!

KyleM

Well, Iam a huge Bruins fan but its great to see the Habs in the playoffs.

Either team with a W in the series is good for me.

Its always a great match-up when you have two amazing coaches going at it.

There is no way in hell that Ill wish the Sens goodluck.

What ever happened to the unwritten rule in overtime , where you had to practically take a guys head off for a penalty.. The ref's won this game for Montreal.. That call in overtime was a freakin joke, and a disgrace to the game of hockey.

3 years ago= no penalty Montreal still sucks!! :P

i agree, LAME penalty indeed! those refs are getting worse as each game passes. it's hard to watch games sometimes when these guys are calling a penalty every time a player breathes on one of his opponents. and they are so inconsistent from game to game.

Hahaha :thumbsup_anim: good call! but i don't know how the Bruins made it this far... man they suck!

Fortunately for the habs, the Leafs didn't make the playoffs.

I think they would have given Montreal a much tougher time than Boston.

it'll never be the same. even if the league decides to try going back, the fans will expect the lame calls and boo every time someone falls to the ice. they've ruined hockey!

I agree they have taken this too far to much flopping and diving.

Just want to say thanks to Claude Julien for having the guts to have his 2 cement heads on the ice at critical times and taking stupid penalties.

What ever happened to the unwritten rule in overtime , where you had to practically take a guys head off for a penalty.. The ref's won this game for Montreal.. That call in overtime was a freakin joke, and a disgrace to the game of hockey.

3 years ago= no penalty Montreal still sucks!! :P

How about the lame assed call on Kovalev to give Boston the 5 on 3 after he was beaten down to the ice and pinned.

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

!!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!!

I here ya Dan go Habs go can you hear the Habs bashers.

You poor guys have nothing better to do than pick the refs and the Habs apart.

Have you ever been a ref in a game if you think its easy then your whacked these guys do the best they can with pucks that go over 100mph.

In this day and age there is more sticks stuck in players faces than in the old days when there were no helmets and visors worn.

Good for them if they are calling more penalties than before all these refs are Neutral and do not favor certain teams this is why they travel.

Oh and that 4 minute major was a great call by the refs for the stick in the face that drew BLOOD. I think when this happens the GUILTY player should be thrown out of the game.

Its too late when the player loses an eye.

If your team is out accept it.Our Habs have been there.When they were not in the playoffs I have always cheered for the remaining

Canadian teams.

Yup its been along time since the cup has been in CANADA if you like seeing those parades in the US keep cheering for the US teams.

If the Habs don't make it all the way one thing is for sure I will be cheering for the CANADIAN team.

So keep on wining you winers for now I hope the STANLEY CUP RETURNS TO CANADA where Hockey was created.

:P;):angel:

NaNa...NaNaNaNa.....heyhey....goodnight

Ole'...Ole'....Ole'....Ole'

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

The Bruins pretty much dominated last night :stretcher: (despite the unbelievably lopsided officiating). So much for a habs sweep. I'm picking the Bruins in six. If I were a habs fan (don't worry it'll never happen) I'd be very worried.

Go Bruins go.

NaNa...NaNaNaNa.....heyhey....goodnight

Ole'...Ole'....Ole'....Ole'

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

The Bruins pretty much dominated last night :stretcher: (despite the unbelievably lopsided officiating). So much for a habs sweep. I'm picking the Bruins in six. If I were a habs fan (don't worry it'll never happen) I'd be very worried.

Go Bruins go.

Well I agree with the officiating bit it`s just plain lousy on both sides.

The Bruins played well but it was one of those phantom calls that was coming that allowed the extra attacker(Savard) to be on the ice and he scored.

So despite what you think about the officiating last night they handed Boston the win.

yea typical. A bit of hitting and the Europeans disappear ( Practically the whole Team). Where was the Habs tough, lead by example Captain. Mtl has no chance if they make it past Boston. For the Record, I feel sorry for my favorite player Komeserek. The only guy with Balls. Oh and Carrey also. He was doing the work that Hamerlik, Markov, Brisbois (AKA BROKENWOOD) Streit, did I leave any European or Quebec defence out. Where is Boullion anyways and that new guy number 3.