web cams

skeeter

Quite a few folks I know on MSN that have it. But we rarely use the feature. Trouble is you can only yak on it to one person at a time.

Well now that you mentioned it from that perspective Wayne, it may be alright after all. :D

Edited by Bernie

Skeeter, unless they changed it recently using a web cam and a microphone was only one person at a time.

Sorry I got a little mixed up there. Live chat does not mean using a microphone.

Edited by Bernie

You used to be able to do that on Yahoo....

However they have since removed the feature that allows you to create and control your own rooms..

Not sure of anywhere really where you are able to do what your looking for to be honest.. To much liability involved..

Yahoo removed theirs to keep kids safe.

G

heres my thought:

why dont we have a section on here for web cam chat so you can put a face to the people your talking to?

this way when you see them out on the water you know who they are !

Web cams are for pervs!!!

We do the fishin' report thing with pics of people holding their fish so you can put the face with the name... unless you're too scared, paranoid, chickens**t, or on the FBI's 10 most wanted list to post a pic with your face in it!!!

Web cams are for pervs!!!

We do the fishin' report thing with pics of people holding their fish so you can put the face with the name... unless you're too scared, paranoid, chickens**t, or on the FBI's 10 most wanted list to post a pic with your face in it!!!

As soon as I catch a fish worth showing you'll see my ugly mug :angry: