Spring 2007 Fishing Show . . . . .

Photoz

I've been going to the Spring Show since day 1 Steve and always enjoyed it, but last year was a real disappointment with what seemed like 1/2 the vendors not there anymore. I'll go again this year if they have one, but if it hasn't improved over last year, it'll be my last time.

The Sportsman Show has gone waaaaaaay downhill the last few years too, so maybe they should scrap them both, and come up with one big decent show at a decent price and maybe they'll get the interest back from the public :thumbsup_anim:

Yup... its still on...

WE will be doing our annual giving away of a bunch of tickets.. as usuall..

Ill wont have a booth this year, but I will be going down for the show all day saturday... thats the plan anyway!!

With the rising costs of expenses it is tough for exhibitors to come to the shows. Floor space is BIG $$ and the cost of employees, food travel and lodging many cannot afford the show. As for consumers, we are looking for the biggest bang for our buck and will wait sometimes before we purchase.

Looking forward to the shows. Not only have the TO shows suffered but also the ones across Michigan that I have attended.

Leah got $1 off coupons for the Spring Show, from Bass Pro when she did her Christmas shopping in there. Guess it's their way of showing that they support it...while they have their own little "show" the same dates at the store! LOL

Feb 15, 16, 17 and 18th Steve!

Needless to say we were newly weds last year....

And still are this year, still in the heavy like zone....

I am looking forward to the Spring Show, hubby said it was the lowest he had ever seen.....Is there another possible place to put it, that would be alot lower price to set up booths.....

Oh why not come out with a sticker we can wear, to identify each other at the show......

Lorissa :thumbsup_anim: