Simcoe Get Together

Mike the Pike

With only 18 days before the OFC ice fishing get together on Simcoe does anyone have suggestions for another type of fishing trip.Weather for ice not looking promissing.Whats it going to be folks .North Bay <Thunder Bay,back to Merlands a trip to the BOQ,Perchin from the pier in Barrie or should we all meet in Florida.Need Ice!!!!!!1 :worthy::worthy::worthy::dunno::(

dito to what Pigeonfisher said. I looked at the long range forecast for Keswick and can you believe Jan 10 +12

They might be off a degree or two but any self respecting ice that forms will be short lived

Am I looking in the wrong place? :dunno:

Are you sure you are talking about Keswick Ontario? Keswick, New Brunswick has temps almost that high in the 14 day trend but not Keswick Ontario. Maybe there is a fuddle duddle somewhere. :dunno:

Tom.

Thank you Hawkeye, I appreciate the feedback.

I didn't realize that the temperature on the 14 day weather trend could change so much in just a couple of hours. Wow!! The trend doesn't seem to be favoring ice making for awhile, whether it is +10 or +1

Tom.

I wonder how easily my new two man ice clam would be to pull behind the boat :glare::dunno: If we go fast enough, two people could waterski on it!!

Maybe we'll just all have to head up to Tom's or Dan's to stay ;)

Joey

Edited by Joey