Dissapointed (nf)

fishergirl72

Well another Christmas come and gone and all of the gifts have been opened. This Christmas has been VERY good to me, but I was wondering if anyone got a gift that wasn't exactly their taste or something they didn't need or want? By the sounds of the other threads, it sounded like everyone got what they wanted or needed. But almost everyone gets that one gift that doesn't just sit right with us. :D If so what was the gift and why were you dissapointed?

I thought I got a sweater and a shirt from the mother-in-law. Turns out its just the collar of a shirt that sticks out the top of the sweater...sewn right in! Not that the gift disappoints me, I just though it was kind of funny. I wanted to wear a different shirt under the sweater, then found out it doens't quite work that way!

Rizzo,

It's the thought that counts.

lol

Charles

P.S. What does that mean anyways? So if the person buys you something that is inappropriate or somewhat useless, how much thought went in to the selection? What about re-gifting? Then the thought is kinda evil. I think I once re-gifted a re-gift back to the original re-gifter and they didn't notice. lol

Rizzo,

It's the thought that counts.

lol

Charles

P.S. What does that mean anyways? So if the person buys you something that is inappropriate or somewhat useless, how much thought went in to the selection? What about re-gifting? Then the thought is kinda evil. I think I once re-gifted a re-gift back to the original re-gifter and they didn't notice. lol

LOL, you have a point to the "regifting" :thumbsup_anim:

I thought I got a sweater and a shirt from the mother-in-law. Turns out its just the collar of a shirt that sticks out the top of the sweater...sewn right in! Not that the gift disappoints me, I just though it was kind of funny. I wanted to wear a different shirt under the sweater, then found out it doens't quite work that way!

Hahahahahaha! Now that's funny!

Joey

Nice, very Cousin Eddy like :lol:

Mother in Law also surprised me with a sweater - very nice one if I was 5'2 instead of 6'2". Turns out she bought it in September and has lost the receipt - should be fun taking that one back. Other than that, I got spoiled by everyone and loved everything, so pretty lucky here.