Clam Fish Trap Voyager vrs Fish Trap X2

Mornin' Folks,

I'm thinking about buying a Clam Fish Trap while they're on sale right now....does anyone have any feedback on the Yukon, Voyager or X2????....i will be pulling it with my sled or ATV so the weight factor isn't important....

Also are these good prices???

CLAM CORP Fish Trap Yukon Fish House 349.99 US

CLAM CORP Fish Trap Voyager Fish House 449.99 US

CLAM CORP Fish Trap X2 Package 499.99 US

Thanks.....

My bud has the voyager. Its a great hut. LOTS of room, and it hauls a pile of gear. I've seen the X2 as well, if it was my decision, I'd take the voyager. Bigger hut, and it works just as well as the X2.

Make sure to put the runners on it. Saves a TON of wear and tear on the sled, and it tracks much better.

Sinker

I have the Guide I other friend has the Yukon and other buddy has the Voygeur. The Voygeur hands down.

It has more head room. You can stand up and I'm over 6'. not only lots of room for two but room for three. The tub is bigger and doesn't seem to get snow in from the snowmobile/Atv like my Guide (which fills even with cover). The seats are upgraded and more comfortable. The seats are also higher off the ice becasue of the taller tub. This way yor sitting up straight all the time instead of hunched over becasue the seats are lower. Definitely a nicer unit.

Don't forget the extra weight when loading it into/on to your vehicle. It needs to fit into something as well.

RR

The Voyager is worth EVERY cent.

Tons of room, Im 6'2 and can stand in it, well designed.

We put all our fishing stuff in side and haul it behind a sled as well.

Make sure u get the tow bar, and the cover.

Lastly, if you can, ensure you attach plastic runners underneath. They make a WORLD of difference when towing or even moving the loaded hut around by hand.

Meely

Just be sure you've got at least a 6 foot box on your F150 Steve! I was thinking about this voyager.. but my super crew only has a 62 inch box to the tail gate.

Also find it unreal that it appears nobody's portables come with the cover included, other than Frabills Magnum and Fortress Glide Trax at $800+. Can't see towing any of these portables without it...and leaves you hunting down the cover.