Hi Guys,

I’ve been swimming around this board since last month and might have posed or asked questions without the proper introductions, I apologize…

So here it is… My name is Anton and I am 31 years old. I am from Scarborough, Ontario. I work for Novopharm (pharmaceutical) and I LOVE fishing!!! I try my best to get out and fish under any conditions regardless of season  (ie: I was out on Cooks Bay last Saturday during the massive storm, had a great day with jumbo Perch, biggest being 1.6 lbs). The reason I joined this board is to gain good knowledge about the sport and to make some good friendships.

I have been checking out other boards as well, but I think when it comes to pure knowledge and experience, this board ROCKS, I’ve noticed there are several serious / heavy weight fishing guys here, so I decided to stay 

Anyways.. I am glad I am here, and if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Anton

Aka: BrownFisher

Hey Anton,

Welcome to the board. I lurked for about a little while too before I decided to register....and came to the same conclusion that you did after visiting a bunch of other fishing messageboards.

Stick around...it's a great place to waste away your day at the office....ummm...I mean occupy your non fishing time.

Cliff

welcome Anton , always glad to see new members show up .

Do you have a specific species you like to target , where do you fish mostly ?

TB

Well I don’t have a specific fish that I seldom fish for… I will fish for anything, but never did Pike, Musky, walleye. I would like to try pike this season, but I don’t know much about it… where to go and what to use.

I usually fish in GTA, islands, Pickering, rouge, Frenchmen’s bay, Rotary park, duffins, bluffs etc.

Well I don’t have a specific fish that I seldom fish for… I will fish for anything, but never did Pike, Musky, walleye. I would like to try pike this season, but I don’t know much about it… where to go and what to use.

I usually fish in GTA, islands, Pickering, rouge, Frenchmen’s bay, Rotary park, duffins, bluffs etc.

Hey Anton is that a Great Lakes Grouper in your avatar? Also surprised you haven't bumped into Mr. Pike fishing the islands and other GTA spots. :Gonefishing: