Who Out There Does " To Me - From Me!"

Fang

I get a gift for myself every year, only way I will ever get what I want... This year I got myself a Swan Noodle Rod Company black 11.5 ft superlight action rod, and got with a Pflueger Medalist C6040 spinning reel for it..... For my birthday I will get an Okuma Aventa or Sheffield to go on it.

I can honestly say that I've never had to do that. My Wife and Daughters put up with and support my passion for "all things to do with fish"! We decorate the tree with lures and fishing related items, we decorate most of the house with fishing related stuff, and they always get me stuff I really like and want, to do with fishing.

Of course it works both ways too. We communicate a great deal on what it is we like and need. Works very well for us!

Most of the year, we put off buying everyday things on a weekly basis.....then go absolutely nuts at this time of year. The girls are growing up now ( 15, 20 , and 23).....but on this day, we are like a bunch of 5 year olds! LOL Great fun! Tomorrow will be no different!

You are NOT alone, I do the same thing for myself, especially with handbags. Men have no clue on what handbag or piece of jewllery are the "IT" thing at the time :blink::D

LOL FISHERGRL.....

Actually i hate handbags allways have there a damn pain if u ask me.. ;) ..lol....As for gifts my boy's are usually pretty good but if i happen to see something i like fishing related i just buy it anyway. No from me to me.... :D:Gonefishing:

Edited by nautifish

LOL FISHERGRL.....

Actually i hate handbags allways have there a damn pain if u ask me.. ;) ..lol....As for gifts my boy's are usually pretty good but if i happen to see something i like fishing related i just buy it anyway. No from me to me.... :D:Gonefishing:

LOL @ Nautifish, I will agree that they are a pain, but I need to carry one with all the stuff that I have. :blink: so if I have to carry one, I would like for it to be nice ;) I will say though, fishindevil is great at knowing my taste in clothing, perfume etc. Our daughter and him got me a gift card from sirens and a Louis Vittion handbag :thumbsup_anim: so I guess that I was a good girl this year.LOL :D I am looking forward to meeting you at the swill, see you soon! :santa:

Got myself a new pair of hockey gloves this year .... it was an impulse buy (they were right in the next aisle from the fishing gear at CT :) ... needed a few stocking stuffers

My ladies always do me proud ... got a Helly Hanson Survival suit ... which this year might be very useful if it ever does freeze up ... since it will keep me afloat ;) .... and ... I got the 60 second erection ... er ... set-up ... portable ice hut ... what more could a guy ask for ! :santa:

Edited by camillj

Well I got surprised this year. I ordered 2 reels from BPS for myself and thinking I had done this in enough time to have them under the tree, was a little disappointed when nothing showed up at the door before xmas.

To my suprise I opened a gift from the wife and kids and found 2 BPS Extreme baitcasters. I didn't know whether it was the reels I ordered or if my wife found the subtle hints in the BPS catalogue. She finally told me that she was home when they got delivered and thought it would be funny to wrap them up.