Just to bum everyone out.

bucktail

MOdels are showing another major dump next Monday-Tuesday. Lets hope there wrong but its looking better ever run of the model.....arghhhhhhhhhhh

Wow.... :o ....whatever you took last night, I'll take 2 of them :) ...might get rid of this miserable cold!!!

We're supposed to get another 5-10cm here tonight!!

Bah....only up to 5cm tonight, and I see they are calling for 5cm Mon and 10cm tues here.

At this point unless its 20+ in a single dump it won't make any difference to me LOL...

Its all white out there anyway, and my backs well seasoned for the shoveling :P

It'll make us all appreciate April that much more!

Heard on the radio this morning that we are stuck in a bad weather system pattern. They are predicting every 3 or so days of snow from now until the beginning of March!

The only good thing about it is hopefully water levels in my area come back up to near normal for the spring run on the tribs.....at least that's the silver lining I keep telling myself....LOL.

bucktail.......please do not take this is in a bad way.

Folks.....

Riparians response et al.....(Roy, you too)

It was a 2 part laffer and wasnt complete without Riparians respons for sure. :clapping:

Has to be the funniest thing Ive ever read on this board.

Ive read where others have wrote, how theyve spewed their coffees or drinks all over their keyboards reading a post but,

This morning.......I read this post and just got to say I was in stitches to the point of crying with laughter to the point where the whole fang-damily had to come over and read it.

P R I C E L E S S

tj....you've got to make an area for the, 'best post of all' or those that 'stand out'...

ie: Moosebunks great articles......Snags humour........and bucktails 'Models'

Just re-read this post again after I returned from school and it still brought me to stitches with laughter.

bNb

Edited by brickNblock