Kawartha Lakes Area Real Estate

graftongal

Hello old friends!

Things have been a bit crazy for us lately so I haven't been around much. Things are finally starting to slow down again, so hopefully I'll find more time to post again. I've managed a big (but wonderfully good) career change recently and we're looking to move up to the Kawartha Lakes area. I am wondering if anyone can suggest a real estate agent in the area that they can personally vouch for. We are hoping for something within a 30 minute commute from Lindsay, hopefully waterfront!!! :)

Thanks!

Snady

Hi Sandy,

I live in the Kawartha's on waterfront and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. So many opportunities. Some of the small towns around the Lindsay area are great too. My wife is a real estate agent with Royal LePage in Lindsay and is super friendly and can help you with all your needs.

Feel free to call her anytime. Mary-Jean Edwards. 1-(866)-737-9958

Carey

Well, as others have said, congratulations, hope to have you as a neighbour some day soon.

Rhonda Bischoff is a neighbour of ours and a long time friend, She has a wonderful reputation in the area and lives four doors down from us on Sturgeon Lake so she knows what to look for and what to avoid in buying up here. We are 10 minutes North of Lindsay just off Goose Bay (excellent fishing).

Rhonda Bischoff

Coldwell Bankers

705-324-3411

Toll free 800-507-9280

[email protected]

www.cbrmr.com

There are a few places just starting to come on the market now in our area.

If I can help with anything else, just let me know!

Edited by Big Cliff

Wow........how you 2 been.

Last I saw you was off PointeAnne last winter,

Havent heard any adventures since.

Did you guys make it down to S.A for the PeacockBass ?

Havent seen you in EA either???.....Part of your career change?

Best of luck to oyu an Adam...I know you'll do great!

Good luck with your house hunting too!

• 2 months later...

:thumbsup_anim: If u r still looking for a good real estate agent i have one. www.robertsixsmith.com he lives in the kawarthas and sells in durham and kawarthas, peterborough. He now has 2 or 3 waterfront homes listed from lake Scugog to Sandy and Bald Lakes, Last season he had 3 waterfront for sale. There was a nice non winterized waterfonrt on sturgeon lake about $400,000 sandy shore and lots of others if you have him look. call him at (705) 738-1419 or (416) 809-8191 If you like muskies you shoulda seen the ones last year swimming past our dock...3 ft long.

New member, Bobcaygeon

last I heard from you, you were looking at a place in or near Dunsford, didn't hear if you found anything or not but, if you are still looking there is a nice place just down the road from us that came on the market recently. Let me know and I'll get all the info for you. If you did find a place, please share that with us too, we all love happy endings!