My Super Sunday (NF)

lunkerbasshunter

100 bucks all you can drink at the local bar and gets you a square. 100 squares. 6 of us decided to split winnings to give us a 6% chance at winning instead of a 1% chance.

The whole game my buddy and I where the only people cheering for new england. until the last 2 minutes of the game when we realized that if the final scored ended up 17-14 we would split $4000. Needless to say we said forget the patriots and Go giants Go!!!!!!

They scored then kicked the extra point and we went crazy!!! lol

After tipping out the waitresses who keep the beer full in front of us all night and the bars take on the night we ended up with over $600 bucks each. Not a bad night of fun if you ask me!

Super Sunday for sure! Now I am dealing with hangover monday but hey it was worth it lol

Cheers!

100 bucks all you can drink at the local bar and gets you a square. 100 squares. 6 of us decided to split winnings to give us a 6% chance at winning instead of a 1% chance.

The whole game my buddy and I where the only people cheering for new england. until the last 2 minutes of the game when we realized that if the final scored ended up 17-14 we would split $4000. Needless to say we said forget the patriots and Go giants Go!!!!!!

They scored then kicked the extra point and we went crazy!!! lol

After tipping out the waitresses who keep the beer full in front of us all night and the bars take on the night we ended up with over $600 bucks each. Not a bad night of fun if you ask me!

Super Sunday for sure! Now I am dealing with hangover monday but hey it was worth it lol

Cheers!

I don't bet where I drink any more. I learned that lesson when I was about 20 when I bet $20 on the outcome of the Grey Cup. I lost. Found out the next day the game was already over when I made that bet. <_<

JF

I don't bet where I drink any more. I learned that lesson when I was about 20 when I bet $20 on the outcome of the Grey Cup. I lost. Found out the next day the game was already over when I made that bet. <_<

JF

I hear ya John. Provincial elections kinda work that way too.

JF

Hmmm...unless you were drunk before you got there and the entire time the game was actually played, I dont think it would have made a difference....LOL :whistling:

Hmmm...unless you were drunk before you got there and the entire time the game was actually played, I dont think it would have made a difference....LOL :whistling:

Hey, in those days there's a pretty good chance I hadn't recovered my sanity from Saturday night.

JF