Thank You To Extreme Angler TV

David Chong

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to Karl Kalonka and the other members of Team-X from Extreme Angler TV. I really relished the opportunity to work with this group of true professionals. I enjoyed the 2007 filming season immensely. This last year has been a year of change for my family and I. Recently, I have decided to pursue a career change and in order to chase that dream properly I unfortunately must resign as a member of Team-X.

I have seen some previews of Extreme Angler TV shows for the 2008 television season and I’m positive that all will be impressed. I hope that everyone enjoys the work that I did with EATV last season. I wish Karl, Mark, Bob & Dave absolutely nothing but success in the future! The foundation is there and strong. I’m sure that our paths will cross once again and I look forward to it.

“It was a pleasure working with Dave this past season”, stated Extreme Angler TV show host Karl Kalonka. His passion and commitment to the great outdoors and fishing is second to none. I’m sure our viewers will enjoy the high-energy segments Dave was able to film this past season, not to mention the really big bass we caught on camera! On behalf of me and the rest of the Team-X members we wish Dave nothing but the best of luck and success in his new venture and our door will always be open to Dave Chong.

Fish Hard! Dream Big!

David Chong

Extreme Angler Media Inc.

Karl Kalonka

Hey Dave it was a real pleasure to film and travel with you while filming the show, we will miss you, but I really wish you success in your new venture! I know you will do well, as you are a true proffessional! looking forward to fishing tournaments with you this season. As well as the Basstalk series. Your Freind Mark Kulik

Dave, it was a pleasure and a lot of fun working(fishing) with you this past year. I wish you the best in your next venture and look forward to fishing with you down the road. For those who have not had the chance to meet Dave, he is a stand up man and a great angler.

Your friend,

Bob

Just registered for the entire WFN Tour plus I am going to tackle some red, white & blue butt as well! Everyone who is anxiously awaiting season 6 of Extreme Angler TV you won't be disappointed. I've seen some of the shows and they're are awesome! I may pop up on the screen here & there!

Thanks Mark & Bob, you know that the feeling is mutual!

Dave

Just registered for the entire WFN Tour plus I am going to tackle some red, white & blue butt as well! Everyone who is anxiously awaiting season 6 of Extreme Angler TV you won't be disappointed. I've seen some of the shows and they're are awesome! I may pop up on the screen here & there!

Thanks Mark & Bob, you know that the feeling is mutual!

Dave

SWEET NEWS Bud.

Best of luck to you and I,ll be following your venture.

GO GET EM. :clapping::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing::Gonefishing: