O/T Storm on the way?

OhioFisherman

We had the freezing rain here last night Paul, darned near landed on my butt in the driveway this morning :w00t:

Warm today, cold tomorrow and now their talkin 4-6 inches of that ugly white stuff for Friday <_<

Time to bring back Global Warming :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by lew

We had the freezing rain here last night Paul, darned near landed on my butt in the driveway this morning :w00t:

Warm today, cold tomorrow and now their talkin 4-6 inches of that ugly white stuff for Friday <_<

Time to bring back Global Warming :thumbsup_anim:

I just don't think those Bananas are gonna make it this year Lew. :)

Im in the middle of the worst cold snap Ive ever seen.

-41 this morning WITHOUT windchill, -52 with.

My truck wont even come close to starting, the power has been on\off for the past 15 hours.

The best news???? Apparently its all headed towards Southern Ontario.

Its my gift to you.

Yep...we're right in line for this....here's the environment Canada warning for tomorrow....

City of Toronto

3:03 PM EST Tuesday 29 January 2008

Wind warning for

City of Toronto continued

Very high winds expected late tonight and Wednesday.

Freezing rain warning..

Cold air remains trapped in the Ottawa Valley. An area of rain developing over lower Michigan this afternoon will move northeastward to reach the Cornwall and eastern Ottawa Valley late this evening or around midnight. The precipitation will begin as freezing rain then change to rain within 2 to 4 hours as the cold air is slowly scoured out.

Wind warning..

A powerful cold front is now racing toward southern Ontario. The front will reach the Windsor area by midnight..The Toronto and highway 400 corridor around 4 AM..And eastern Ontario around dawn Wednesday.

Behind the cold front a very strong blast of cold Arctic air is expected that will cause the temperature to plummet sharply. Westerly winds with gusts to 90 or 100 km/h are expected with gusts as high as 110 km/h in exposed areas near the Great Lakes.

Flash freeze warning..

The cold front that will spawn the high winds will also cause temperatures to rapidly plummet from values near +5 to +8 to values of near -10 or lower. This dramatic temperature drop will occur over all of southern Ontario. The flash freeze warning has been issued for places where considerable water is expected to be lying around from melting snow.

Blowing snow warning..

The strong cold westerly winds will be accompanied by extensive flurry and local snowsquall activity where they blow off the Great Lakes. This will cause extensive reduced visibilities in blowing snow.

Please refer to the latest public forecasts for further details.